It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.
Actually what am I saying. Right now is most definitely only the best time of the year. Football season.
And do we have a schedule for you this year. A-Koz, Stat Boy, a new guy who you haven't met yet, and I have put together an amazing content lineup to guide you along your epic quest to fantasy fame and pride.
Best part is, unlike the offseason, we think we're going to be able to stick to it!
Now if I can get my lovely assistant to remove the red curtain...
- Weekend Recap
- HAIRY's. The weekly awards for which we're still looking for ideas (see the side column)
- Monday Night Recap. With in depth analysis of Tony Kornheiser's "jokes"
- Running the Wire
- News From Ball Street. Or Stock Watch if you are too cool for a little pun
- Weekly Distraction From Your Fantasy Football That Is Distracting You From Work. The weekly post of irrelevancy.
- Man Crush Thursday. It's a shame it didn't fit into a schedule slot that could provide some alliteration
- Start 'Em, Sit 'Em. Because we couldn't think of anything more creative
- Stat Boy Spotlight. You know the drill
- Keeping Up With the Bones'. Thank you, thank you, I'll take my pulitzer now (Injury Report)
There ya go. Now you know exactly what to expect each day for when you're perusing the interweb for fantasy help and lameness.